Publications @ the Tavernier Group
- Zabeau, L. et al. Leptin’s metabolic and immune functions can be uncoupled at the ligand/receptor level. Cell Mol Life Sci 72: 629-644 (2015).
- Peelman, F. et al. 20 years of leptin. Insights into signaling assemblies of the leptin receptor. Journal of Endocrinology 223:T9-T23 (2014).
- Garcin, G. et al. High efficiency cell-specific targeting of cytokine activity. Nature Communications 5: 3016 (2014).
- Lievens, S. et al. KISS, a mammalian in situ protein interaction sensor. Mol Cell Proteomics 13: 3332-3342 (2014).
- Rolland, T. et al. A proteome-scale map of the human interactome network. Cell 159: 1212-1226 (2014).
- A high confidence interactome for RNF41 built on multiple orthogonal assays.
- Germline Gain-of-Function MYD88 Mutation in a Child with Severe Arthritis.
- A safe and highly efficient tumor-targeted type I interferon immunotherapy depends on the tumor microenvironment.
- Coregulator profiling of the glucocorticoid receptor in lymphoid malignancies.
- Co-activation of GR and PPARγ in murine skin prevents worsening of atopic march.
- Delivering type I interferon to dendritic cells empowers tumor eradication and immune combination treatments.
- TYK2-induced phosphorylation of Y640 suppresses STAT3 transcriptional activity.
- Theranostic radiolabeled anti-CD20 sdAb for targeted radionuclide therapy of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- The online Tabloid Proteome: an annotated database of protein associations.
- The Prader-Willi syndrome proteins MAGEL2 and necdin regulate leptin receptor cell surface abundance through ubiquitination pathways.