Publications @ the Tavernier Group
- Zabeau, L. et al. Leptin’s metabolic and immune functions can be uncoupled at the ligand/receptor level. Cell Mol Life Sci 72: 629-644 (2015).
- Peelman, F. et al. 20 years of leptin. Insights into signaling assemblies of the leptin receptor. Journal of Endocrinology 223:T9-T23 (2014).
- Garcin, G. et al. High efficiency cell-specific targeting of cytokine activity. Nature Communications 5: 3016 (2014).
- Lievens, S. et al. KISS, a mammalian in situ protein interaction sensor. Mol Cell Proteomics 13: 3332-3342 (2014).
- Rolland, T. et al. A proteome-scale map of the human interactome network. Cell 159: 1212-1226 (2014).
- Lenalidomide Stabilizes the Erythropoietin Receptor by Inhibiting the E3 Ubiquitin Ligase RNF41.
- Chemical Dimerizers in Three-Hybrid Systems for Small Molecule-Target Protein Profiling.
- Chromatin recruitment of activated AMPK drives fasting response genes co-controlled by GR and PPARα.
- RNF41 interacts with the VPS52 subunit of the GARP and EARP complexes.
- An unbiased protein association study on the public human proteome reveals biological connections between co-occurring protein pairs.
- MAPPI-DAT: data management and analysis for protein-protein interaction data from the high-throughput MAPPIT cell microarray platform.
- Structure and antagonism of the receptor complex mediated by human TSLP in allergy and asthma.
- Analyzing trapped protein complexes by Virotrap and SFINX.
- The Leptin Receptor Complex: Heavier Than Expected?
- The ER Stress Sensor PERK Coordinates ER-Plasma Membrane Contact Site Formation through Interaction with Filamin-A and F-Actin Remodeling.