Publications @ the Tavernier Group
- Zabeau, L. et al. Leptin’s metabolic and immune functions can be uncoupled at the ligand/receptor level. Cell Mol Life Sci 72: 629-644 (2015).
- Peelman, F. et al. 20 years of leptin. Insights into signaling assemblies of the leptin receptor. Journal of Endocrinology 223:T9-T23 (2014).
- Garcin, G. et al. High efficiency cell-specific targeting of cytokine activity. Nature Communications 5: 3016 (2014).
- Lievens, S. et al. KISS, a mammalian in situ protein interaction sensor. Mol Cell Proteomics 13: 3332-3342 (2014).
- Rolland, T. et al. A proteome-scale map of the human interactome network. Cell 159: 1212-1226 (2014).
- Targeting interferon activity to dendritic cells enables in vivo tolerization and protection against EAE in mice.
- Nanoparticle-Conjugate TLR7/8 Agonist Localized Immunotherapy Provokes Safe Antitumoral Responses.
- Modifying Rap1-signalling by targeting Pde6δ is neuroprotective in models of Alzheimer’s disease.
- The autophagy receptor SQSTM1/p62 mediates anti-inflammatory actions of the selective NR3C1/glucocorticoid receptor modulator compound A (CpdA) in macrophages.
- Treatment with mRNA coding for the necroptosis mediator MLKL induces antitumor immunity directed against neo-epitopes.
- Trapping mammalian protein complexes in viral particles.
- Discovering cellular protein-protein interactions: Technological strategies and opportunities.
- The intracellular domain of the leptin receptor prevents mitochondrial depolarization and mitophagy.
- KISS: A Mammalian Two-Hybrid Method for In Situ Analysis of Protein-Protein Interactions.
- Effect of combining glucocorticoids with Compound A on glucocorticoid receptor responsiveness in lymphoid malignancies.