Publications @ the Martens Group
- Vaudel, M. et al. PeptideShaker enables reanalysis of MS-derived proteomics data sets. Nat Biotech 33, 22–24 (2015).
- Masuzzo, P. et al. An open data ecosystem for cell migration research. Trends Cell Biol. 25, 55–58 (2015).
- Walzer, M. et al. qcML: an exchange format for quality control metrics from mass spectrometry experiments. Mol. Cell Proteomics 13, 1905–1913 (2014).
- Degroeve, S. & Martens, L. MS2PIP: a tool for MS/MS peak intensity prediction. Bioinformatics 29, 3199–3203 (2013).
- Colaert, N. et al. Combining quantitative proteomics data processing workflows for greater sensitivity. Nat Meth 8, 481–483 (2011).
- Accurate peptide fragmentation predictions allow data driven approaches to replace and improve upon proteomics search engine scoring functions.
- Updated MS²PIP web server delivers fast and accurate MS² peak intensity prediction for multiple fragmentation methods, instruments and labeling techniques.
- Challenges and promise at the interface of metaproteomics and genomics: an overview of recent progress in metaproteogenomic data analysis.
- Bcl-2 and IP3 compete for the ligand-binding domain of IP3Rs modulating Ca2+ signaling output.
- Comprehensive and empirical evaluation of machine learning algorithms for small molecule LC retention time prediction.
- Protein complex analysis: From raw protein lists to protein interaction networks.
- The study of degradation mechanisms of glyco-engineered plant produced anti-rabies monoclonal antibodies E559 and 62-71-3.
- Scop3D: online visualization of mutation rates on protein structure.
- Sera from different age cohorts in Belgium show limited cross-neutralisation between the mumps vaccine and outbreak strains.
- An update on the moFF Algorithm for label-free quantitative proteomics.