Publications @ the Martens Group
- Vaudel, M. et al. PeptideShaker enables reanalysis of MS-derived proteomics data sets. Nat Biotech 33, 22–24 (2015).
- Masuzzo, P. et al. An open data ecosystem for cell migration research. Trends Cell Biol. 25, 55–58 (2015).
- Walzer, M. et al. qcML: an exchange format for quality control metrics from mass spectrometry experiments. Mol. Cell Proteomics 13, 1905–1913 (2014).
- Degroeve, S. & Martens, L. MS2PIP: a tool for MS/MS peak intensity prediction. Bioinformatics 29, 3199–3203 (2013).
- Colaert, N. et al. Combining quantitative proteomics data processing workflows for greater sensitivity. Nat Meth 8, 481–483 (2011).
- The study of degradation mechanisms of glyco-engineered plant produced anti-rabies monoclonal antibodies E559 and 62-71-3.
- Scop3D: online visualization of mutation rates on protein structure.
- Sera from different age cohorts in Belgium show limited cross-neutralisation between the mumps vaccine and outbreak strains.
- An update on the moFF Algorithm for label-free quantitative proteomics.
- Unipept 4.0: functional analysis of metaproteome data.
- Surveillance of Myelodysplastic Syndrome via Migration Analyses of Blood Neutrophils: A Potential Prognostic Tool.
- LNCipedia 5: towards a reference set of human long non-coding RNAs.
- Resolution of protein structure by mass spectrometry.
- Differences in antigenic sites and other functional regions between genotype A and G mumps virus surface proteins.
- Data-driven rescoring of metabolite annotations significantly improves sensitivity.