Publications @ the Martens Group
- Vaudel, M. et al. PeptideShaker enables reanalysis of MS-derived proteomics data sets. Nat Biotech 33, 22–24 (2015).
- Masuzzo, P. et al. An open data ecosystem for cell migration research. Trends Cell Biol. 25, 55–58 (2015).
- Walzer, M. et al. qcML: an exchange format for quality control metrics from mass spectrometry experiments. Mol. Cell Proteomics 13, 1905–1913 (2014).
- Degroeve, S. & Martens, L. MS2PIP: a tool for MS/MS peak intensity prediction. Bioinformatics 29, 3199–3203 (2013).
- Colaert, N. et al. Combining quantitative proteomics data processing workflows for greater sensitivity. Nat Meth 8, 481–483 (2011).
- An Accessible Proteogenomics Informatics Resource for Cancer Researchers.
- Metaproteomic data analysis at a glance: advances in computational microbial community proteomics.
- The online Tabloid Proteome: an annotated database of protein associations.
- Designing biomedical proteomics experiments: state-of-the-art and future perspectives.
- Anatomy and evolution of database search engines-a central component of mass spectrometry based proteomic workflows.
- Quality control in mass spectrometry-based proteomics.
- A community proposal to integrate proteomics activities in ELIXIR.
- Mass spectrometrists should search for all peptides, but assess only the ones they care about.
- High-throughput metaproteomics data analysis with Unipept: A tutorial.
- Non-coding after all: Biases in proteomics data do not explain observed absence of lncRNA translation products.