Publications @ the Gevaert Group
- Aksnes, H. et al. An organellar nα-acetyltransferase, naa60, acetylates cytosolic N termini of transmembrane proteins and maintains Golgi integrity. Cell Rep 10, 1362–1374 (2015).
- Van Damme, P., Støve, S. I., Glomnes, N., Gevaert, K. & Arnesen, T. A Saccharomyces cerevisiae model reveals in vivo functional impairment of the Ogden syndrome N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA10 Ser37Pro mutant. Mol. Cell Proteomics 13, 2031–2041 (2014).
- Staes, A. et al. Selecting protein N-terminal peptides by combined fractional diagonal chromatography. Nat. Protoc 6, 1130–1141 (2011).
- Van Damme, P. et al. Complementary positional proteomics for screening substrates of endo- and exoproteases. Nat. Methods 7, 512–515 (2010).
- Colaert, N., Helsens, K., Martens, L., Vandekerckhove, J. & Gevaert, K. Improved visualization of protein consensus sequences by iceLogo. Nat. Methods 6, 786–787 (2009).
- Gevaert, K. et al. Exploring proteomes and analyzing protein processing by mass spectrometric identification of sorted N-terminal peptides. Nat. Biotechnol. 21, 566–569 (2003).
- FIGL1 and its novel partner FLIP form a conserved complex that regulates homologous recombination.
- NAA80 is actin’s N-terminal acetyltransferase and regulates cytoskeleton assembly and cell motility.
- Proteome Analysis of Arabidopsis Roots.
- RIPK4 activity in keratinocytes is controlled by the SCFβ-TrCP ubiquitin ligase to maintain cortical actin organization.
- Synaptogyrin-3 Mediates Presynaptic Dysfunction Induced by Tau.
- Chronic Kidney Disease Circulating Calciprotein Particles and Extracellular Vesicles Promote Vascular Calcification: A Role for GRP (Gla-Rich Protein).
- Seed germination in parasitic plants: what insights can we expect from strigolactone research?
- CEP5 and XIP1/CEPR1 regulate lateral root initiation in Arabidopsis.
- The growing story of (ARABIDOPSIS) CRINKLY 4.
- Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Properties of GSK866 Analogs with Cysteine Reactive Warheads.