Publications @ the Gevaert Group
- Aksnes, H. et al. An organellar nα-acetyltransferase, naa60, acetylates cytosolic N termini of transmembrane proteins and maintains Golgi integrity. Cell Rep 10, 1362–1374 (2015).
- Van Damme, P., Støve, S. I., Glomnes, N., Gevaert, K. & Arnesen, T. A Saccharomyces cerevisiae model reveals in vivo functional impairment of the Ogden syndrome N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA10 Ser37Pro mutant. Mol. Cell Proteomics 13, 2031–2041 (2014).
- Staes, A. et al. Selecting protein N-terminal peptides by combined fractional diagonal chromatography. Nat. Protoc 6, 1130–1141 (2011).
- Van Damme, P. et al. Complementary positional proteomics for screening substrates of endo- and exoproteases. Nat. Methods 7, 512–515 (2010).
- Colaert, N., Helsens, K., Martens, L., Vandekerckhove, J. & Gevaert, K. Improved visualization of protein consensus sequences by iceLogo. Nat. Methods 6, 786–787 (2009).
- Gevaert, K. et al. Exploring proteomes and analyzing protein processing by mass spectrometric identification of sorted N-terminal peptides. Nat. Biotechnol. 21, 566–569 (2003).
- Linking functions: an additional role for an intrinsically disordered linker domain in the transcriptional coactivator CBP.
- The Response of the Root Proteome to the Synthetic Strigolactone GR24 in Arabidopsis.
- Drugging the catalytically inactive state of RET kinase in RET-rearranged tumors.
- Confounding factors of ultrafiltration and protein analysis in extracellular vesicle research.
- Strigolactones, karrikins and beyond.
- Genetic predisposition for beta cell fragility underlies type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Non-coding after all: Biases in proteomics data do not explain observed absence of lncRNA translation products.
- The transcriptional repressor complex FRS7-FRS12 regulates flowering time and growth in Arabidopsis.
- The Whats, the Wheres and the Hows of strigolactone action in the roots.
- N-terminal proteomics assisted profiling of the unexplored translation initiation landscape in Arabidopsis thaliana.