Publications @ the Gevaert Group
- Aksnes, H. et al. An organellar nα-acetyltransferase, naa60, acetylates cytosolic N termini of transmembrane proteins and maintains Golgi integrity. Cell Rep 10, 1362–1374 (2015).
- Van Damme, P., Støve, S. I., Glomnes, N., Gevaert, K. & Arnesen, T. A Saccharomyces cerevisiae model reveals in vivo functional impairment of the Ogden syndrome N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA10 Ser37Pro mutant. Mol. Cell Proteomics 13, 2031–2041 (2014).
- Staes, A. et al. Selecting protein N-terminal peptides by combined fractional diagonal chromatography. Nat. Protoc 6, 1130–1141 (2011).
- Van Damme, P. et al. Complementary positional proteomics for screening substrates of endo- and exoproteases. Nat. Methods 7, 512–515 (2010).
- Colaert, N., Helsens, K., Martens, L., Vandekerckhove, J. & Gevaert, K. Improved visualization of protein consensus sequences by iceLogo. Nat. Methods 6, 786–787 (2009).
- Gevaert, K. et al. Exploring proteomes and analyzing protein processing by mass spectrometric identification of sorted N-terminal peptides. Nat. Biotechnol. 21, 566–569 (2003).
- Developmental Plasticity at High Temperature.
- The generation and use of recombinant extracellular vesicles as biological reference material.
- Targeted proteomics for studying pathogenic bacteria.
- Plant proteases and programmed cell death.
- CYP707As are effectors of karrikin and strigolactone signaling pathways in Arabidopsis thaliana and parasitic plants.
- Salmonella Typhi, Paratyphi A, Enteritidis and Typhimurium core proteomes reveal differentially expressed proteins linked to the cell surface and pathogenicity.
- Pick a Tag and Explore the Functions of Your Pet Protein.
- Disruption of endocytosis through chemical inhibition of clathrin heavy chain function.
- The Plant PTM Viewer, a central resource for exploring plant protein modifications.
- EXPANSIN A1-mediated radial swelling of pericycle cells positions anticlinal cell divisions during lateral root initiation.