Publications @ the Gevaert Group
- Aksnes, H. et al. An organellar nα-acetyltransferase, naa60, acetylates cytosolic N termini of transmembrane proteins and maintains Golgi integrity. Cell Rep 10, 1362–1374 (2015).
- Van Damme, P., Støve, S. I., Glomnes, N., Gevaert, K. & Arnesen, T. A Saccharomyces cerevisiae model reveals in vivo functional impairment of the Ogden syndrome N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA10 Ser37Pro mutant. Mol. Cell Proteomics 13, 2031–2041 (2014).
- Staes, A. et al. Selecting protein N-terminal peptides by combined fractional diagonal chromatography. Nat. Protoc 6, 1130–1141 (2011).
- Van Damme, P. et al. Complementary positional proteomics for screening substrates of endo- and exoproteases. Nat. Methods 7, 512–515 (2010).
- Colaert, N., Helsens, K., Martens, L., Vandekerckhove, J. & Gevaert, K. Improved visualization of protein consensus sequences by iceLogo. Nat. Methods 6, 786–787 (2009).
- Gevaert, K. et al. Exploring proteomes and analyzing protein processing by mass spectrometric identification of sorted N-terminal peptides. Nat. Biotechnol. 21, 566–569 (2003).
- The autophagy receptor SQSTM1/p62 mediates anti-inflammatory actions of the selective NR3C1/glucocorticoid receptor modulator compound A (CpdA) in macrophages.
- Resolution of protein structure by mass spectrometry.
- DET1-mediated degradation of a SAGA-like deubiquitination module controls H2Bub homeostasis.
- Exploring the protein-protein interaction landscape in plants.
- N-terminal acetylation levels are maintained during acetyl-CoA deficiency in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Impairment of Angiogenesis by Fatty Acid Synthase Inhibition Involves mTOR Malonylation.
- Distinct branches of the N-end rule pathway modulate the plant immune response.
- Trapping mammalian protein complexes in viral particles.
- Early mannitol-triggered changes in the Arabidopsis leaf (phospho)proteome reveal growth regulators.
- Temperature-induced changes in the wheat phosphoproteome reveal temperature-regulated interconversion of phosphoforms.