Publications @ the Eyckerman Group
- Turner, D. J. et al. Toward clinical proteomics on a next-generation sequencing platform. Anal. Chem. 83, 666–670 (2011).
- Lemmens, I., Lievens, S., Eyckerman, S. & Tavernier, J. Reverse MAPPIT detects disruptors of protein-protein interactions in human cells. Nat Protoc 1, 92–97 (2006).
- Eyckerman, S. et al. Reverse MAPPIT: screening for protein-protein interaction modifiers in mammalian cells. Nat. Methods 2, 427–433 (2005).
- Lemmens, I. et al. Heteromeric MAPPIT: a novel strategy to study modification-dependent protein-protein interactions in mammalian cells. Nucleic Acids Res. 31, e75 (2003).
- Eyckerman, S. et al. Design and application of a cytokine-receptor-based interaction trap. Nat. Cell Biol. 3, 1114–1119 (2001).
- Eyckerman, S., Broekaert, D., Verhee, A., Vandekerckhove, J. & Tavernier, J. Identification of the Y985 and Y1077 motifs as SOCS3 recruitment sites in the murine leptin receptor. FEBS Lett. 486, 33–37 (2000).
- Pick a Tag and Explore the Functions of Your Pet Protein.
- Protein complex analysis: From raw protein lists to protein interaction networks.
- A protein-protein interaction map of the TNF-induced NF-κB signal transduction pathway.
- A Well-Controlled BioID Design for Endogenous Bait Proteins.
- Trapping mammalian protein complexes in viral particles.
- Discovering cellular protein-protein interactions: Technological strategies and opportunities.
- An extra dimension in protein tagging by quantifying universal proteotypic peptides using targeted proteomics.
- A high confidence interactome for RNF41 built on multiple orthogonal assays.
- Involvement of the Glucocorticoid Receptor in Pro-inflammatory Transcription Factor Inhibition by Daucane Esters from Laserpitium zernyi.
- Analyzing trapped protein complexes by Virotrap and SFINX.