Publications @ the Impens Group
- Wejda M*, Impens F*, Takahashi N, Van Damme P, Gevaert K, Vandenabeele P (2012), 'Degradomics reveals that cleavage specificity profiles of caspase-2 and effector caspases are alike', J Biol Chem. 287, 33983-33995. (*equal contribution) (IF: 4.651)
- Impens F, Timmerman E, Staes A, Moens K, Ariën KK, Verhasselt B, Vandekerckhove J, Gevaert K (2012), 'A catalogue of putative HIV-1 protease host cell substrates', Biol Chem, 393, 915-931. (IF: 2.683).
- Eskandarian HA, Impens F, Nahori MA, Soubigou G, Coppée JY, Cossart P, Hamon MA (2013), 'A role for SIRT2-dependent histone H3K18 deacetylation in bacterial infection', Science 341: 1238858. (IF: 31.477)
- Impens F, Radoshevich L, Cossart P, Ribet D (2014), 'Mapping of SUMO sites and analysis of SUMOylation changes induced by an external stimulus', Proc Natl Acad Sci USA.111, 12432-12437. (IF: 9.674)
- Radoshevich L, Impens F, Ribet D, Quereda JJ, Nam Tham T, Nahori MA, Bierne H, Dussurget O, Pizarro-Cerda J, Knobeloch KP and Cossart P (2015), 'ISG15 counteracts Listeria monocytogenes infection', Elife 4. doi: 10.7554/eLife.06848
- PARL deficiency in mouse causes Complex III defects, coenzyme Q depletion, and Leigh-like syndrome.
- An update on the moFF Algorithm for label-free quantitative proteomics.
- The autophagy receptor SQSTM1/p62 mediates anti-inflammatory actions of the selective NR3C1/glucocorticoid receptor modulator compound A (CpdA) in macrophages.
- N-terminal acetylation levels are maintained during acetyl-CoA deficiency in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Impairment of Angiogenesis by Fatty Acid Synthase Inhibition Involves mTOR Malonylation.
- Author Correction: N-terminomics identifies Prli42 as a membrane miniprotein conserved in Firmicutes and critical for stressosome activation in Listeria monocytogenes.
- Proteomics reveals scope of mycolactone-mediated Sec61 blockade and distinctive stress signature.
- Quantitative proteomics and systems analysis of cultured H9C2 cardiomyoblasts during differentiation over time supports a ‘function follows form’ model of differentiation.
- Rapid remodeling of the host epithelial cell proteome by the listeriolysin O pore-forming toxin.
- Glucocorticoid receptor dimers control intestinal STAT1 and TNF-induced inflammation in mice.